Selkirk Association of Realtors has partnered with the Idaho Housing & Finance Association, USDA, Bonner Community Housing, Idaho Department of Labor and the Greater Sandpoint Chamber of Commerce to bring you the 2018 Housing Forum.
The forum is a chance for local residents to learn from the experts.
• Whether you’re purchasing a home or refinancing, Idaho Housing & Finance Association offers unique home mortgage loan products that include conventional loans, rural development loans in rural areas, Federal Housing Administration Loans, and Veterans Administration loans for veterans. Find out more about their low interest rates, low or no mortgage insurance premium programs, down payment and closing cost assistance, Finally Home! Homebuyer Education and free housing counseling, tax credits, and more!
• USDA will present information on their Section 502 Direct Loan Program, Section 502 Guarantee Loan Program and Section 504 Home Repair Program.
• Bonner Community Housing Agency will discuss the local housing crisis in Bonner County, current working solutions for this issue and explain how through collaborative ventures, opportunities are opening to help those who work here, afford to live here.
• Idaho Department of Labor will cover employment issues in the Panhandle and share employment trends, programs that help local residents and other fascinating employment statistics.
• The Greater Sandpoint Chamber of Commerce will share the latest information on who is moving in and who is moving out, tourism, and local events that make Sandpoint a great place to live!
Presenters will be available to answer questions regarding housing, employment and why being a homeowner in Bonner and Boundary counties is such a wonderful experience.
This free forum will be held at the Columbia Bank second floor auditorium from 1-5 p.m., Monday, May 21.
Realtors are strongly encouraged to attend and bring or invite their clients, family, friends, anyone who could benefit from the forum. The forum is open to anyone wanting to learn more about finance options, affordable housing, employment trends, tourism, relocation to and from our area as well as local events.