SANDPOINT — United Way of North Idaho will holds its 2018 Day of Caring on Thursday, Sept. 13, in conjunction with Mountain West Bank.
This year six ,local non-profits have projects that have been matched up with six local businesses who have volunteered to take these projects through to completion.
Now in its 10th year, the event provides an opportunity for corporate teams, community groups, families, and individuals to experience and contribute to the essential work done by nonprofits every day. The commiunity’s nonprofit agencies benefit from concentrated human resources and outreach to new supporters.
The Day of Caring represents United Way of North Idaho’s strategy to build relationships between nonprofits and the business community. To find out more about the Day of Caring and see how you can Live United, visit www.UnitedWayofNorthIdaho.org, or call 208-667-8112.
United Way of North Idaho exists to improve lives in the community. UWNI does this by providing resources to programs that advance the education, health, financial stability and basic needs of people in the communities of North Idaho.
The organization invites members of the community to be a part of the change by donating, volunteering, or advocating for programs and services making a difference. For more information or to get involved, go online to UnitedWayofNorthIdaho or call 280-667-8112.
United Way of North Idaho Impact Chair is Keri Stark, 208-667-8112, email@example.com.
Sandpoint Title and Mountain West Bank are repeating sponsoring businesses.
2018 projects, agencies and local business partners are:
• Habitat for Humanity — contact number, 208-265-5313; and the business is Mountain West Bank, Shanna Yarborough, 208-301-4068
• Creations Discovery Museum — contacts are Kate Mansur, 208-304-9110, or Shery Meekings, 208-304-7384; and the Business is C&M Cleaning, Megan Rose Case, 208-610-8645.
• Sandpoint Teen Center — contact is Joan Avery, 208-946-1087; and the business is Sandpoint Movers, Jackie 208-265-5506
• East Bonner County Library District — contact is Mike Bauer, 208-265-2665; and the business is Sandpoint Title, Lonnie Williams 208-263-2222
• Mountain States Head Start — contact is Cori Holman, 208-263-2569; and the business is Washington Trust Bank, Nate Rench, 208-263-3485
• DayBreak Senior Center — contact is Adriane Belluci, 208-265-8127; Interstate Concrete is the business, 208-263-0538.