1: What inspired you to run for elected office?
Iím invested in this wonderful city and it is my time to serve.
2: What unique qualifications would you bring to office that no one else could match?
Iím involved in and help run our family business, which has been successful for over 20 years.
3. What are the most important issues facing the community? Why?
Making sure we have adequate city services; i.e. water, sewers and garbage, proper functioning roads and emergency services.
4. How do you plan to ad- dress these is- sues?
I plan to at- tend the meetings that concern these is- sues and deal with the issues.
5. If elected, what legacy would you hope to create? Why?
I would like to bring Sandpoint to focus on the basics and necessities of a city, i.e. water, sewer, roads and emergency services.
6. How do you foresee your typical workday as an elected official?
A lot of studying.
7. What do you most look forward to after you are elected?
Serving the community.
8. Whatís the harshest criticism you expect to face on the campaign trail and how would you respond to such criticism?
9. If you could only get one thing across to voters during your campaign, what would it be?
It is important for the city of Sandpoint and the success of the businesses of Sandpoint that we focus on the basics.
10. What question should every candidate be asked?
What is your answer?
How are you going to improve the basic services that we have?
We need to spend our time, talent and money on the basic services and look into how we can improve them, which will then benefit the city of Sandpoint and the people of Sandpoint.