Seeking care for a loved one? Luther Park can help
Seeking care for a loved one? Luther Park Assisted Living and Memory Care can help.
Luther Park at Sandpoint is located in the city of Sandpoint, Idaho, a place named “The Best Small Town in the West” by Sunset Magazine and the “Next Great Place” by USA Today.
Sandpoint represents all that North Idaho has to offer. Sandpoint features a laid back community style with plenty of indoor and outdoor adventures ranging from art galleries to boating. Situated on the shores of glistening Lake Pend Oreille (pronounced “Pon-da-ray”) with the Selkirk Mountains and Schweitzer Mountain Resort as a back drop, the area offers something for everyone.
Our Assisted Living community provides great value with a diverse mix of amenities, personal services, accessible health care and much more, including:
• Three chef-prepared restaurant style meals served in one of our two Dining Rooms
• Transportation to and from medical appointments on Monday, Wednesday, Friday from 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM
• Fitness Room - featuring a NuStep recumbent cross trainer, treadmills and stationary bicycle
• Use of Common Areas
o The Lake Jewel Craft Room - a perfect place to participate in group exercise, crafting, Wii games, and other enriching activities
o Community Lounges including the Fireside Lounge, The Bottle Bay Lounge, and The Aspen Lounge
o The Glengary - Library/Media Center
o Outdoor patios and a walking path
o Indoor link to First Lutheran Church
• The Luther Park Salon where Abigail offers hair styling, manicures and pedicures and serves our residents, family, staff and the public
Safe, Worry-Free Living
• Don't want to shovel snow? Don't worry. We provide all maintenance, landscaping and snow removal.
• Trained healthcare professionals are on duty 24 hours per day and are there to assist with any healthcare needs.
• We provide a secure centralized entry area, so only guests that you want to visit can do so.
• If you're traveling, we provide “While You're Away Service,” such as watering plants, collecting mail, etc.
Want learn more about Luther Park Assisted Living and Memory Care? Please contact us:
June 24, 2018 at 5:00 am | Coeur d'Alene Press
Currently an estimated 1.1 million people in the U.S. are living with HIV, including about 162,500 people who are unaware of their status. Experts recommend everyone be tested for HIV. Panhandle He...
June 18, 2018 at 2:39 pm | Bonner County Daily Bee
Choosing a care facility can be one of the most difficult decisions a family makes. Knowing there are excellent, caring and professional facilities helps you make this decision with peace of mind. ...
June 18, 2018 at 5:00 am | Bonner County Daily Bee
SANDPOINT —Sandpoint Super Drug has been selected as the Greater Sandpoint Chamber of Commerce's Business of the Month.
The Porters opened Sandpoint Super Drug in 1973 on First Avenue where Z...