SANDPOINT — Grab your girlfriends, moms, and sisters and head downtown for Girls Night Out.
The Sandpoint Shopping District invites area ladies downtown on Friday, Dec. 7, from 5-8 p.m. for a night of shopping, specials, giveaways, fun beverages and more.
• Pend d’Oreille Winery is offering two glasses of wine and a bread and spreads plate for $20.
• Sharon’s Hallmark is giving away a Baggallini wristlet ($25 value) with a $50 purchase (while supplies last).
• Azalea will have a gift with purchase, a photo booth, treats and Christmas mimosas.
• Alpine Shop will have 10 percent off everything, prosecco, and treats.
• The Cedar Street bridge will have a shopping passport for businesses in the bridge with 5 prizes being drawn at 7:30pm and live music with Rob Smitty on the acoustic guitar.
• Carousel Emporium is offering 25% off Store wide and a free glass of wine at Cedar Street Wine Bar with purchase.
• Ornament making at Creations.
• Gift basket and wrapping kiosk at the Cedar St Bridge.
While you are downtown don’t forget to cast your vote in the Hometown Holidays Window Decorating Competition. Ballots are available at the Cedar St. Bridge and the participating businesses.
Shopping local keeps your dollars here, supporting your neighbors, friends, and family.
Coming up for the Sandpoint Shopping District: Caroling on Dec. 15 from 12-2 p.m. with the Hot Shot Quartet; on Dec. 21 will be FaLaLa (fabulous last-minute late-night shopping). This evening is geared toward all of the last-minute shoppers out there. There will be in-store specials, plus beer and brats at the Cedar St. Bridge More caroling on Dec. 22 with the Sandpoint High School Choir from 2-4 p.m.