In a P.S. to Foster Cline’s letter, I’d like to add some points on what might cause Trump voters to jump ship.
1. If in his zeal to appease and sign a nuclear deal with Iran, he derailed Project Cassandra — a DEA campaign against Hezbollah (Iran state sponsors them), who were collecting $1 billion a year from drug and weapons trafficking in to the US. (Reported on by Politico & Newsweek). BHO
2. Or, if his EPA caused the Gold King mine accident, with the release of toxic waste water in to the Animas River watershed, turning it bright orange. BHO
3. Or, if he opposed the “Born Alive Infants Protection Act,” voting three times against a bill to protect babies accidentally born alive during abortions and requiring care from doctors rather than leaving them to expire. (Senator Obama).
4. Or, if his DOJ lead by its polemic AG Holder secretly seized AP reporters and James Rosen’s phone records. BHO
5. Or, if he released Canadian Gitmo detainee Omar Khadr to Canada and Justin Trudeau apologized and paid the jihadist $10.5 million tax dollars. BHO
Twenty percent of those who voted for Trump voted for Obama twice and includes presidential brother Malik Obama. The charge that only racists and sexists supported him is easily dispelled by the fact that the same lot would have happily voted for Cubans Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio, or Carly Fiorina.